This EA is designed to create a Trading system without signals and indicators.
You can download the Giga config file to test it or configure it manually following the steps described below.
- If there is no Buy order, enter the BUY order
- If there is no Sell order, enter the SELL order
- Set Volume and Take Profit for the first order
The EA always enters a Buy/Sell order at any price without a Stop Loss.
- If the price drops and hits the Take Profit, close the Sell order and enter another Sell order. If the price meets certain conditions, enter an additional DCA (Dollar-Cost Averaging) Buy order.
- If the price rises and hits the Take Profit, close the Buy order and enter another Buy order. If the price meets certain conditions, enter an additional DCA Sell order.
- Close all DCA orders when the price recovers to a sufficient profit level.
Configure general settings for the EA (General), such as Magic No or block entry when the Spread exceeds a certain level of your choice.
Configure general settings for the entry section (Open Trade):
- Set “Check Signal Entry When Candle Closes” to enter a trade once the candle closes (depending on the trading time frame).
- Set “Check Signal Entry Without Position” to “No” to allow the EA to check the entry conditions only when there is no existing position.
- Set “Check Entry Tab While Multiple Trading” to “Yes” to allow the EA to check the Entry tab while there is a DCA order (DCA is one of the actions of Multiple Trade).
- Configure Max Risk (similar to setting up Trader’s Guard, but if you set Max Risk, the EA will cut losses accurately and faster on TG.
This EA executes Multiple trades with DCA as the action. The parameters are set as follows:
- Set the total number of DCA orders.
- Set the Volume for DCA orders.
- Set the Step for DCA orders.
- Set the Target Profit for DCA orders.
After configuring the EA, click the Save icon (disk-shaped icon) to save the config file before backtesting or forward-testing.
The above parameters are just the basic ones for reference. You can modify these parameters to further optimize your profits.